Stipends & Benefits
The stipend schedule for July 1, 2015 - June 30, 2016 is as follows:
- PGY-I $52,203 annually
- PGY-II $54,280 annually
- PGY-III $56,725 annually
- PGY-IV $59,279 annually
- PGY-V $61,031 annually
- PGY-VI $63,776 annually
- PGY-VII $66,674 annually
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital offers various individual and family options regarding health insurance, life insurance, and disability insurance. Substantial portions of the premiums are covered by the hospital depending on the plan.
- Complete malpractice protection is provided at no cost to the resident.
- Temporary Missouri licensure is also provided, if needed.
- House staff have three weeks of vacation per year.
- Specifics about our benefits policy can be found in the BJH Benefits Policy pdf on our Graduate Medical Education website.