Stipends & Benefits
The stipend schedule for July 1, 2014 - June 30, 2015 is as follows:
- PGY-I $50,930 annually
- PGY-II $52,956 annually
- PGY-III $55,341 annually
- PGY-IV $57,833 annually
- PGY-V $59,542 annually
- PGY-VI $62,220 annually
- PGY-VII $65,021 annually
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital offers various individual and family options regarding health insurance, life insurance, and disability insurance. Substantial portions of the premiums are covered by the hospital depending on the plan.
- Complete malpractice protection is provided at no cost to the resident.
- Temporary Missouri licensure is also provided, if needed.
- House staff have three weeks of vacation per year.
- Specifics about our benefits policy can be found in the BJH Benefits Policy pdf on our Graduate Medical Education website.