| Request for Service Form
The form below may be printed directly from your web browser, or you may download a copy of the form in PDF format by clicking HERE.
|Name _________________________________ Department
& Box #___________________________
Phone ___________________ FAX____________ Email_____________________________________
2. Background Strain____________________________
3. Group-housed? YES NO (circle one)
4. Sex FEMALE MALE MIXED (circle one)
5. Age of animals at testing _____________
6. How soon would your animals be available for testing?
7. How many different groups of animals will need to be tested?
8. How many animals could be provided per group?
9. What is the purpose of your research project and how could behavioral testing assist you?
10. What behavior(s) do you want to test in these animals? (The basic battery of tests is available at ADDRESS. However, there are many other tests we can perform.)
11. Will you need your animals returned after testing is completed? YES
12. Are there any physiological problems with the animals that may interfere with their performance (e.g. sensorimotor deficits which may negate certain memory tests)?
13. Please describe any special animal husbandry or other conditions which will require attention while the animals are at the ABC (e.g. drug treatment for conditional gene expression)?
Please return form to: Animal Behavior Core, c/o Mark Bardgett, Department of Psychiatry, BOX 8134 or FAX to: 362-2099. A member of the ABC staff will call you within three working days of receipt of this request. If you have any questions, please call us at 747-4571.
| Protocol for investigators interested in having mice tested
by the Animal Behavior Core (ABC).
|ABC Home | Procedures | Helpful
Hints | How to Begin | Prices | Policies
WUSM | WUNI | Other WUSM Cores