WUMS 1st year
WUMS 2nd year
WUMS 3rd year
- Coursemaster: Fay Womer, M.D.
- Syllabus (Core Psychiatry)
- Psychiatry for Generalists:
WUMS 4th year
- Clinical electives
- A number of options are available, including subinternships at a private or a public hospital, outpatient psychiatry, consultation-liaison psychiatry, and emergency psychiatry.
- For further information, see the course catalog or write Dr. Womer's office.
- Research elective
- Students are encouraged to seek out any member of the psychiatry faculty for a research elective. Dr. Farber or Dr. Womer can help interested students find a research mentor.
- Faculty information , including research interests & recent publications .
- Additionally, WU psychiatry faculty participate in several formal research and clinical centers, including:
Neuroscience Imaging Laboratory
The Movement Disorders Center
ADRC (Alzheimer's Disease Research Center)
Psychiatric epidemiology program and CIDI/DIS training center
Center for Psychobiology of Personality
For non-Washington University medical students interested in doing an elective at our institution, please go here for more information.