History Timeline

Wallace and Lucille Renard

Between 1941 and 1949, Wallace and Lucille Renard made major gifts to support the missions of the Department of Neuropsychiatry. In addition to general support of the department, these gifts were used to establish the Wallace and Lucille K. Renard Professorship in Psychiatry and to help build Renard Hospital. For a list of Renard Professors and other endowed professorships, click here.